January 17, 2009

The cold is finally not so cold. Amazing that 20F can feel good again after a few days spent below 0 with bad windchills. There wasn't much to dosince it was too cold to ski during the middle of the week, and riding the trainer for more than two hours at a crack is pointless as any gains in fitness are lost in motivation. So, I spent the week at work and put in the most hours I have ever worked in a single week polishing it off with another 9 hour day today putting me at 55 hours for the week. That's some mad cash for a cyclist, although after 55 hours at what I call "the prison" I don't feel too much like an athlete anymore. Hopefully tomorow I can get some time in on the bike outside if the roads are decent, but I dought it since we got about 4" of snow today so it's probably just back on the skis which is fine with me. Work, workout, sleep. I just finished skiing so it must be bedtime.
Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6 days inbetween posts. Put a fork in it....