December 16, 2007

KC Day Three - Frozen

Yesterday when I went to preride the course it looked like this. Instead of the sloppy mud, the temps had dropped on all the course turned into frozen ruts and lumps of mud. I did half a lap, but it wasn't easy and I decided to go back to the hotel to finish my warmup there. The temps will rise tomorrow for our race, but I'm not sure that it will change back to mud, I think it might.
I caught some of the 50+ race and watched Ned Overend kill it pretty good. He had a couple good crashes in there, but still looked pretty good.
Bob moved up throughout the race eventually finishish 5th, great ride by him and a spot on the podium. We're having a little competition between ourselves on who can finish better, 5th will be tough to beat.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: