November 18, 2006

Memories


I was going through some pictures this morning and I'd done a good job of forgetting about this race - 2003 Nationals in Portland. I'd be impressed if anyone recognizes the two riders. I was just thinking how glad I was it wasn't this muddy last weekend.

Today should be great for racing. Temps in the 50s, 100% sunshine and no wind - I'm looking forward to it.
Results to follow tonight Posted by Picasa
I couldn't post the first picture without putting this one in too. You'd think everyone was miserable during that race, not the fans though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One is Allen Obye the other is Zak Grabowski I think (They had a good preride compared to your 15 second warm-up). I remember hitting Wal-Mart repeatedly for rain gear and new boots that weekend. And the hotel smelling like sewer. Remember the rent a car in the parking lot? Just got that sucker out of there in a knick of time.

Keep up the good work. And get a oil change will ya......

Rob

Tristan Schouten said...

Close, very close. That is Alan Obeye but not Zak Grabowski.
Any other stabs??

But yes, that was a top 3 most memorable trip of all time.

Anonymous said...

I would say it is Jesse Anthony. Keep pounding out the watts and good luck with the rest of the season. Keith