December 13, 2005

Thanks - The trip in review - Finito!

Pictured below is Ralph Pulver with his sons Ryan and Steven. Ralph was my host for the last 5 weeks while Ryan and Steven were my entertainment! The trip definitely would not have been possible if it hadn't been for Ralph and his hospitality. 5 weeks is a long time to spend with someone you have never met before but everything was great and I definitely enjoyed my stay in Farmington, CT. Thanks again for making it possible!

Ryan, Ralph, and Steven

And now for the totals:
  • 9 races
  • 14 different states
  • 6,067 miles
  • 101 hours spent driving
  • 3 trips around NY city
  • 1 oil change
  • 200 gallons of gas
  • 1 blown out windshield wiper
  • 4 different sets of brake pads on the XO1
  • 12 trips to Trader Joes
  • 1042 cell phone minutes used = 17.5 hours
  • Countless hours spent surfing the net
  • 1,000,000 = number of times I checked my email

Kick'n er back in Toledo, OH at 75mph
Here's to the off season -
Finito!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot the part about placing 8th at nationals, priceless!!