So Pretty much ALL of Wisconsin is getting rained on right now so I figure taking the day off riding won't hurt since everybody else will be taking the day off too. I was going to ride before work this morning but just couldn't get out and now it's raining. Motivation is starting to get harder to come by as these fall days shorten the daylight and the season begins to drag. At least Sheboygan is only a week and a half away, I can make it till then.
I'm doing the Fall Color Festival this weekend and still trying to decide on the cross race on Sunday. I think I'll do both as a tuneup for Sheboygan, plus I won't have to train as hard this week if I race twice this weekend.