February 13, 2009

It's the Weekend!


It didn't seem as exciting when I wasn't punching the clock at 5:30am every day. Now it seems exciting, except I have to punch the clock tomorrow at 5:30am too, which really means it's not the weekend so there isn't much to be excited for. It's hard enough making it through the week, then they want you to be there Saturday too. It is a good way to pass the winter I guess, but it is a different kind of lifestyle. Jamie kindly told me that " your blog is getting lame." The blog is linked on a proportionate scale with my free time and I have no free time anymore. No one wants to hear about riding trainers indoors anyway and if you're not training in Tucson, AZ that's what we are all doing so no sense telling everyone what we already know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to real life.

Anonymous said...

The UCI got tagged last night, check this out... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw1k1lhEUjo